Friday, October 16, 2009

First Week

So, things have been really good at work. I'm really enjoying the work we do as well as the people I'm working with. :)

I'm hoping to work some overtime up here (since I really don't have anything else to be doing)... so I'm on call this weekend. As for the rest of weekend plans, I'm going to be staying around here because of being "on call," but hopefully I can enjoy the pool and exercise rooms offered to us here at the hotel. It's been so crazy I haven't even peeked in to check them out! So this weekend is rest, relax, and maybe a little bit of work.

This weekend might bring some snow flurries-- I'll keep you updated.

I love the fact that I can try so many different foods while I'm up here. Since I'm getting reimbursed for my meals, so I'm able to eat out and try things that I might never have tried before. I'm sure it's not going to be a great way to diet, but I have had some delicious pizza from a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant here in Greenfield. YUMMY!

Tonight Laura (a girl I know from Vienna who lives across the hall) and I are going to eat at Outback for dinner and maybe do some shopping or catch a movie. It should be fun! We get along really well, it's unfortunate that she'll be leaving before me... the loneliness might set in at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment