Saturday, October 17, 2009

Colddddnessssssssss!

Wow! I went downstairs to get some breakfast this morning and was hit in the face by a 30 degree swoosh of air from the front doors. BRRRR!!!!

Now it's time to tell you about my hotel. This hotel is awesome- seriously. I will forever recommend Hampton Inn to anyone. The staff here is super friendly. They have an amazing breakfast bar (yogurt, danishes, english muffins, bagels, toast, muffins, biscuits, fresh fruit, fruit medley, grits, oatmeal, cereal, milk, coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate, juice, and a rotating hot breakfast which so far has included french toast sticks, eggs and bacon, scrambled eggs with ham, mini pancakes, and waffles). So, pretty much anything I can ask for is right at my finger tips. The room is plenty big and the bed is really comfortable. Also, there is a digital thermostat so I don't have to mess with any knobs directly on the heat/ac unit. So- I like it and that's good since I'm here for four more weeks.



I'm heading out today in search of some lab shoes to keep at work and a couple other snacks to keep here in the room. I hope everyone has a good day! Stay warm!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment