Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I made it!


I've made it to the hotel. :)

My flight was delayed by an hour because a tired was flat and needed to be replaced. Once I made it to the airport and collected my 100 lbs worth of baggage, I proceeded to the rental car area and drove off in my bright blue kia sportage.















I made it to the hotel (without getting lost) and got checked in, and unpacked in my room. The hotel is really nice. I've misplaced my camera, but the pictures I've provided are almost exactly what it looks like.























I've not seen much of the wonderful city of Greenfield since I arrived after dark. I did make a run out to get some dinner (Taco Bell) with Laura (a coworker I know from Vienna who lives across the hall). She showed me the fast food area of the town and we passed a fancy (relatively new looking) Walmart that has groceries and is open 24 hours.













I look forward to seeing things in the day light tomorrow- but I don't look forward to the morning weather. (Forecast 45 degrees F, with a 70% chance of rain).

No comments:

Post a Comment