- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line baking sheet (with sides) with foil.
- Cut piece of foil to tent over pie crust.
- Set pre-made pie crust in liked baking sheet.
- Chop leftover meat and veggies into bite size pieces.
- Saute onion and garlic in pan with a little olive oil.
- Add spinach (or other pre-cut veggies).
- Add ham (or other pre-cut meats).
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Cook until correct consistency (spinach) and pretty colors.
Prepare Egg Mixture
- Beat 3 eggs in a large bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup mayo, mix until incorporated together.
- Add 2 cups milk, mix.
- Grade up about 1 cup of cheese (pick your favorite type- we used colby jack).
- Layer into pie crust 1/3 of cheese, 1/2 of meat and veggie mixture, 1/3 of cheese, 1/2 of meat and veggie mixture, 1/3 of cheese.
- Give the egg mixture a good stir then dump on top. (You might have extra- do not overfill crust, just discard- or make an omelet.)
- Tent foil on top of crust (so cheese and crust don't burn).
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil bake for an additional 15 minutes or until it doesn't shake in the middle.
|my lovely assistant... aka boyfriend. :)|