Monday, January 23, 2012

Hellllloooooooooooooooo out there!

If anyone is still reading this a lot has changed since my last post.

In the last year my life has changed from coupon-clipping-deal-hunter extraordinaire to being a bit of a health-nut.  I've lost 55 pounds and over 30 inches throughout my body.  In short, I feel like I'm investing in my health.  Which is very excellent and important (but unfortunately my route has not been cheap). 

I try to spend 4-5 nights a week at the gym doing a cardio/strength training class, and lately I've been running or cycling on the weekends.

So, last year I participated in some fun events (pictures below).

2011 Tour de Cure
(50K bike)

2011 Great Urban Race
(11 mile scavenger hunt)

2011 Urban Dare 
(7 mile scavenger hunt)

2011 NITE Ride 
(20 mile bike)



2011 Santa Hustle 
(5K run)

Since last year was such a success, I've already got some events lined up for 2012.  Stay tuned to find out what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment